A core plugin that functions as an API to improve development speed.
Many plugins in the EIS Library will be using this plugin in the future, so download it to ensure a smooth experience.
- Helper Functions
- Stream Class
- Load Data via Promises
- Event Emitter Utility
- Compatible with other Plugins
- Documented Code
- Namespaces for code organization
- Parser for MV 1.5 Plugin Parameters
- Get plugin parameters via regular expression through plugin description. (Never care about your plugin file name again).
- Download the plugin and place it in your js/plugins folder.
- Add the plugin near the top of your PluginManager plugin list — above any EIS plugins.
- Enjoy all the awesome API functions!
If you’d like to get involved join the email list below or the discord channel.