A plugin that allows the developer to create in-text information.
This plugin creates the ASK system like in the game Wild Arms 3.
It allows you to select text within a message window, and ask about that word or phrase.
- Small fix for multiple windows without clearing the list of words.
- Deselecting text is now done using the cancel button when a window has special keyword text.
- When you reach the end of the input, it goes back to the original starting position (first word in the list)
- Indexes are no longer zero-based, so the first word would be KR.AskManager.isWordSelected(1).
- Movement controls inside a message window
- Selecting text within a message window
- Activating conditional branches based on selected text.
- Option to remove brackets, and proper selection rectangle with other text codes.
- You can have multiple windows one after another with a lot of definitions and still access them the same way.
- For example One window with 1 word, and another with 2 or three after (The selection rectangle will adjust to the words in the following window).
- Install the script with the same name: EISASKSystem.js (default name).
- Have fun!
Please download the attached file to use the plugin.
Free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
Credit with the name Kino or EIS.
Thank you to anyone who decides to use this script; I appreciate it!