A plugin designed to add achievements to your RPGMaker MV game; giving the player incentive and rewards for completing objectives in-game.
- Achievements Scene
- Category Achievements Scene
- Unlock Achievements
- Plugin Commands
- Masked achievements (mask title, description, or both)
- Title, description, and icon masks for locked achievements.
- Excluding achievements (invisible in the achievement scenes)
- Rewards (mapped to common events)
- Text code support for scene title, achievement titles, and descriptions
- Custom icon masks for each achievement
- Plugin parameters for listing your achievements
- Scripting box for running script commands when achievements are unlocked
- Detailed achievement view for longer descriptions
- Image parameter that shows up in the detail view
- Place both EISFileSystem.js and EISAchievements.js in your plugins folder.
- Place EISFileSystem above EISAchievements in your PluginManager.
- Playtest your game to generate the Achievements file.
- Add all the achievements you need.
Note: For those who want to use the update; it’s backward compatible, and simply use EISFileSystem instead of Cecilia_Heart.js.
Common Event Setup Example
Please comment down below with your suggestions or other thoughts. I hope this plugin helps you!