Allows you to attach common events or functions to your in-game variables. Automate some of your tasks and make creating your game easier. For example, you can turn your game variable into a switch between two or more common events.
- Attach functions or common events to your game variables
- Clear common events or functions from your game variables
- Listeners are saved with the game (set them up and forget about them)
- Clear any commont event or function attached to a game variable
- Setup listeners for each type of game variable operation (set, add, sub, div, mod)
- New On method
- Download the script file and save it as EISGameVariableListeners.js
- Add the plugin to your Plugin Manager
- Use the script calls mentioned in the help file.
Script Call List Examples