If you ever wanted a plugin that allows you to have books in your RPGMaker MV games, this is the one. Not only that, it’s here to replace the old book plugin. Out with the old in with the new. It lets you create a deeper lore and more interesting game as a result.
- Fixed search issues
- Support multiple languages
- Small bug fixes
- Add support for languages without spaces between characters (Japanese, etc)
- Remove small window at the bottom of the book scenes
- New book parameter, no need to have with a JSON file, or EISLibrariumWriter
- Scene for single book
- Scene for your whole book library
- Infinite number of books/documents
- Graphical backgrounds
- Text code support (draw your icons, words, text, colors, whatever you want)
- Smart word wrapping (the word goes to the following line — super great!)
- Install the scripts with the same name: EISFileSystem.js(Not necessary for new versions), EISLibrarium.js, and Amaryllis.js.
- Place EISFileSystem (Not necessary for new versions) above and Amaryllis above EISLibarium in your Plugin Manager.
- If you want to show one of your books, call it by title using the SceneManager.startBookScene(title) script function.
- Your title should be in quotes, and it is not case sensitive.
- Create a .json file with the file name that you want to use, or use the example below.
- You can copy the structure down below and edit it as you see fit.
- Create the necessary .json structure shown in the feature example window, or copy and paste the code snippet as a starting point.
- Need to maintain the structure of the JSON file, or else it won’t work correctly.
Opens the book scene with the book at the specified title.
You can then navigate within the scene using left or right arrow keys to go to different book pages.
Opens the book list scene, which shows all the books in the game, along with the layout for the book available in game.
Returns a book object, which you can use in game, or store in a variable.
Returns a string of the entire book page contents.
Dumps all the text in the specified book into the game message window.
Not necessary for newest version.
Example JSON File Structure (Use this as the base template for your Librarium File) Not necessary for newest version.