This plugin allows the developer to use Live2D models in their RPGMakerMV game. It also allows developers to create add ons or their own classes using this plugin as a base.
Disclaimer: this plugin is still a work in progress and more features will be added with suggestions.
If you have any suggestions, send them to me on Twitter @EISKino.
Because of the SDK policy of Live2D Inc., SDK file has been removed from the package, so you have to download and import it by yourself to your js/libs folder. The plugin will do the rest of the work.
For more information on Live2D licensing: http://www.live2d.com/en/products/releaselicense
- Live2D Model Support
- Motion Support
- Move Models
- Show/Hide Models
- Model ViewPoint (direction model is looking)
- Model Scaling
- Plugin Commands
- Script Calls (finer grained control)
- And more to come!
Tutorial Links: http://www.live2d.com/en/external-links
Model Library: http://library.live2d.com/
Sample Models: http://docs.live2d.com/en/cubism-editor-manual/sample-model/
- Download both the libs and Live2D plugin.
- Place all the libs in your js/libs folder.
- Place the plugin in your js/plugins folder.
- Create a folder/directory in your project’s folder called live2D.
- Place any assets/models in the live2D folder.
- In the plugin parameters write the path to the model.json file in the model path.
- Repeat 5 and 6 for any new assets you wish to add to your game.
Adding new models with RPGMakerMV 1.5 Plugin Manager parameters.
Adding the values to a single model.