A plugin that allows you to take screenshots in game.
- The ability to create screenshots, and have them exported to a folder.
- Setting the destination folder to a path of your choosing.
- Different file formats for manual screenshots.
- Screenshot timestamps down to the second to prevent overwriting of old screenshots.
- Key Mapping
- You can map it to any alphanumerical key([A-Z, 0-9])
- The default is P
- Replacing an image in game (like a parallax temporarily while on another map)
You can set the location as to where your screenshots will go.
- Install the script with the same name: EISScreenShots.js (default name).
- Have fun!
/* * Version 1.00 * * Function * takeScreenShot(fileName, extension) * - Takes a screenshot of the game window with an extension of your * choice. For example, jpg, jpeg, gif, png. * Example: KR.takeScreenShot("MyFirstScreenShot", "png"); * - This sends a picture called MyFirstScreenShot.png to your screenshot folder, * and creates one if it doesn't exist. */
You can also do this in-game in a script call if you wanted.
Please download the attached file to use the plugin.
Free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
Credit with the name Kino or EIS.
Thank you to anyone who decides to use this script; I appreciate it!