This plugin allows you to localize and script events in your game. Change the game’s language on the fly with simple script calls and plugin commands. Or, write your events in your text editor with familiar commands!
Version 1.4.0 – Beta
- Localize database skills, armor, characters names, profiles, classes, and more
- Localize your in-game text and messages
- Change the translation on the fly
- Default language for localization
- Text code support in localization file and strings
- Easy to use and supports multiple languages
- Split text into sections and support random NPC text, or text that operates in a sequence
- Companion website for creating your localization file
- Plugin commands and script calls
- Optional localization
- Scripting language for creating and modifying events
- Supports multiple event commands for RPGMakerMV
- Move Route Support
- Dialogue Support
- Show Text and text command support
- Much, much more!
- Download both Amaryllis and MoonFlower, place them in your project’s js/plugins directory.
- Place Amaryllis above MoonFlower in your PluginManager.
- Configure the plugin parameters in MoonFlower to suit your project.
- Create a localization.json using a .xlsx file via this companion website: https://kinoar.github.io/xlsx-to-json/
- Place the localization.json file in your project’s directory.
You can use google sheets to create your localization tables: https://www.google.com/sheets/about/
Here’s an example sheet that you can view/download to work from; notes are included for clarity purposes: MoonFlower Example Sheet
Example of setting up the text codes in a showText command
Example of setting up the note tag for the fire skill in the database.
Creating the MoonFlower Command Script
Displaying the MoonFlower Command Script In Game
Free for non-commercial use.
For commercial use of this plugin contact me for details on licensing and more. The license is 10$ and covers the cost of all updates in the future/bug fixes.