Ever have an issue remembering all the people you have to credit in RPGMaker MV? This plugin fixes that issue by adding a credit scene to your game. By creating a credits folder and adding a text file for who you want to credit, you never have to keep track of all the authors again.
- Credit Scene for looking at credits
- Text code support for content window
- Text code support for title window
- Place the script Rem_Heart.js in your plugin folder
- Place the script Rem_Credits.js in your plugin folder
- Install Rem_Heart.js above EISCredits.js in the PluginManager.
- Create a new folder inside of your Rem directory called credits (all lowercase)
- Add a text file with the name of each author inside of your folder.
- Edit the text file with any information you see fit to display in game.
Setup Example Windows
In-Game Example Windows